Hosted By– Training with Rushdina
Event Date– Saturday, October 19, 2019
Event Time– 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Venue– Hotel Swiss Garden
Having attended this section of the workshop on Professional Communication Skills and Etiquette, employees will be able to adopt the essential communication techniques and etiquette to maintain a healthy professional environment at work. Learners will learn the tact and process required to convey the right message to the right person with the assurance that the message is being understood and accepted well by the receiver in the right perspective and present themselves well professionally. Through an analysis of interpersonal skills the techniques discussed in this workshop will help employees understand human behavior at work, create constructive relationships and portray professional image of themselves. Effective communication being the skeletal framework of every business will help boost up negotiation skills of employees.
Target Audience: This training program is designed for professionals at all levels.
Specific Learning Objectives:
Having attended this workshop, participants will be able to:
– Apply techniques to interact with co-workers and clients professionally and retain relationships
– Listen effectively overcoming obstacles
– Understand each other well and negotiate
– Ensure even the difficult messages get conveyed effectively and professionally
– Handle stress and keep it under control
– Develop a professional communication framework
– Present oneself professionally by deciding the right attire
– Develop and demonstrate empathy toward others while interacting
– Avoid the body language that projects obstruction to their communication
– Enrich their words with the right body language and emotional expressions.
Tk. 3000 + VAT per person