Are you interested in pursuing Theatre Studies? If the answer is yes, then you must go with the Noni Wright program to take your interest forward at the University of Otago.The bursary is available for both New Zealand and International candidates who are eagerly seeking for an opportunity to conduct their master’s or PhD studies at the University of Otago in New Zealand.
Benefits: The value of the educational award is $5000 and it may be received as a tuition fee waiver or as a stipend paid in installments across the course of the year.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of New Zealand and all over the world are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is open for studying an MA or MFA in Theatre Studies, or for a PhD researching a topic in Theatre Studies at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant should be currently enrolled or intending to enroll for full-time study at the University of Otago in the year following the closing date.
- Step 1-Students need to take admission in a master or a PhD degree program at the university.
- Step 2- After being successfully enrolled in a program, they can complete the award application form and send it to email@example.com or
- Postal Address: Student Administration (Scholarships), St David II Building,
- University of Otago, PO Box 56, Dunedin
Supporting Documents :
- Required Documents: Along with the application form, candidates have to submit a curriculum vitae, academic record, and a brief statement concerning current or research topic (100-200 words).
- Admission Requirements: An undergraduate degree for a master’s course and a master’s qualification for a PhD degree are required.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.