Square Pharmaceuticals LTD
- Year of Establishment: 1958
- Parent: Square Group
- Sales in 2017-2018: 39.6 billion
- Net profit: 10.4 billion
- Market Share: 18.8 % of whole industry.
Square Pharmaceuticals LTD uses PHARMASIL – ERP FOR PHARMACEUTIUCALS which is a total integrated ERP system especially for pharmaceutical industry. User friendly PHARMA SIL-ERP is compliant to all statutory requirement and it is quick to implement.
The modules of PharmaSIL-ERP in SQUARE PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED are:
- Procurement Management: It enables to manage the procurement system with elimination of duplication of work, greater control over the process, faster and efficient decision making and to maintain centralized up-to-date procurement information.
- Production Management: It is the most effective way to identify and track every single raw material from receipt.
- Raw Material Inventory System: It handles all kind of functional automation for the business process of the raw materials warehouse and its functional dependencies with the production department.
- Packing Material Inventory system: It handles all kind of functional automation for the business process of the packing material warehouse and its functional dependencies with the production department.
- Finished Goods Inventory System: Finished Goods Inventory system deals with all kind of functional automation for the business process of the Finished Goods warehouse.
- Quality Management: It will cover all the operational aspects of Quality control department like Sampling, Quality Testing, and Goods received note release and batch release and generates various types of report.
- Security and administration: It keeps all the modules information, controls all user access and defines working scope in the system and tracking security relevant events.
- Accounting system: The source information is accounts voucher. SO after entering the voucher, software will provide all the information to the organization and the company gets right information at the right time.
- Sales and Distribution : It includes :
- Database for chemist shop
- Daily Call report
- Sales invoice
- Sales collection
- Sales return
- Stock requisition
- Route wise distribution
- Stock Receive transfer & dispatch
- Credit Management
- Human Resource Management: Human Resource management system is an advanced generic application that is designed to help Square Pharmaceutical LTD to easily manage the difficult tasks of human resource record keeping and reporting.
Sources and References: For smooth and accurate analysis we have decided to ascribe both primary and secondary sources.
- Face to face conversation with the clients of Square Pharmaceuticals LTD (SPL)
- Direct observation as we have visited the headquarters.
- Annual report of companies
- Website of Square Pharmaceuticals LTD (SPL)