University Name: University of Portsmouth is a public university
University Type: Public University
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire, England (One hour distance from London).
- Postgraduate: 4,500
- Undergraduate: 22,000
Male female ratio: 55:45
NSS rankings 2020: Top 30
Student satisfaction in the postgraduate course quality: More than 84%
Over 97% of the graduates find work or study further within six months of graduating.
Total Courses: More than 400
Undergraduate Courses: 195
Postgraduate Courses: 152
Postgraduate research and doctorate courses: 50
Short-term and continuing professional development courses: 123
MAJOR STUDY AREAS
|Accounting, Economics, Finance.||Architecture and surveying||Biological science|
|Businesses, Management and Marketing.||Childhood, Youth Studies and Education||Computer games and animation|
|Computing||Criminology and forensic studies||Earth sciences|
|Engineering||English and creative writing||Fashion, photography, graphic arts and design|
|Film and Television||Health care and social care||History, Politics and international relation|
|Law||Psychology and sociology||Sport science|
Under Graduate Admission:
HSC GPA Minimum: 2.50
O Level: 5 subject completed with minimum A-D
Post Graduate Admission:
- Minimum Degree: Honours with at least second class
- They have some consideration for some Bangladeshi universities (for detail contact us)
- Work experience is required for some specific courses.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree with good scores.
- Have to submit a research proposal to their respective departments.
|Language Test||Minimum Score for UG||Minimum Score for PG|
|IELTS||6.0 bands with no component below 5.5||6.5 to 7.0, with no component below 6.0|
Reading: 18 or more
Reading: 20 or more
N.B. University has its own language test and they accept MOI form some Bangladeshi Universities. They have their own language test even.
- Officially certified and translated transcripts of SSC and HSC or equivalent (for undergraduate courses).
- Officially certified and translated transcripts of Honors (for postgraduate courses).
- A Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose.
- UCAS essays for undergraduate applicants.
- English language test Certificate
- One academic reference (LOR) on official letterhead for undergraduate courses and two references for postgraduate courses.
- Resume for courses requiring work experience.
- A copy of valid passport and photographs.
- Documents to support financial status.
- Total tuition fees for PG (1 year program): £14,000-£19,000. (Depends on the courses).
- Scholarship of around £3,000(not fix) can be managed. (If needed, you can get our support).
- Have to pay minimum 50% before before the final registration procedure or the admission
- Rest 50% can payment within one year can be with instalment facilities if you need.
Lower than London city.
For any kind of support regarding your study abroad dream feel free to mail or WhatsApp to Bishowbiddaloy.com team. Our team would be very happy by giving you support for free.
Our Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp Number: +8801627-128439